Information Technology graduate and a design researcher. Her urge to make technology more humane turned her into a career in design. As part of her Ph.D. studies at Tallinn University in Estonia, she is conducting research on service design entitled “Actionable service design deliverables.” She is the author of numerous scientific publications in the field of service design and design methods. Member of IDEO U Community of Practice, a group of practitioners who, under the patronage of IDEO, develop their competences in the area of creative leadership. Since 2013 she co-creates the report “User Experience and Product Design in Poland”.
A designer by education, and the author of numerous publications on design in specialist and popular magazines. Since 2005 she has been affiliated with the Faculty of Design at the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw, where she works as Assistant Professor, heading the Chair of Theory and History of Design. In 2011-12 she lectured at Universidad Europea de Madrid. She was an editor of the 2+3D quarterly magazine. She deals with the theory and critique of design and design methodologies. She has carried out Polish and international exhibition projects in Poland and abroad. She is the initiator of an international conference on theory and critique of design Fair Design. Along with Weronika Rochacka Gagliardi, she runs a company called Design Provision.
We would like to express our gratitude for the inspiration and consultation to the following data experts (in alphabetical order):
- Ewa Bugajska, Senior Analyst in Product Team at Brainly
- Dr. Marcin Chlebus, Co-Owner at Data Juice Lab, Assistant Professor at the University of Warsaw
- Dr. Monika Książek, Data Science Expert at Play
- Dr. Piotr Migdał, independent Data Scientist
- Jakub Mojsiejuk, machine learning engineer at Motorola Solutions
- Prof. Piotr Płoszajski, Professor at the Warsaw School of Economics
- Prof. Ryszard Tadeusiewicz, from AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow
- Michał Witkowski, Lead Game Economy Designer at Rage Quit Games
- Karolina Wójcik, Senior Data Analyst at Brainly
- Prof. Susan Yelavich, Professor Emerita, Design Studies, Parsons School of Design, The New School in New York